10 Really Cool Things I Bought


1.  My Sony Walkman MP3 Player

2.  My HTC One X phone (and the cool case & cool beaded sticker on the back!  Yea.)

3.  My Lovebird - Chicklet (Little birdie.  Big attitude.  Who teaches them these things? LOL)
 

4.  OK.... I know this is kinda two in one.  LOL  This is Casey & Taco.  Taco was given to me by a friend.  I can't have dogs anymore, so they're both living with friends now, but I do get to see them now and then.)

5.  My laptop - Acer Aspire (I also have a Macbook that my brother gave me so I can learn how to use a Mac)

6.  My  Stereo.  It's old, but it still works beautifully, and I still love it.

7.  My Tractivity sensor for tracking my walking.  Click here to check out the deets or to purchase one.  It's got awesome features!

8.  My long-haired hamster - Oreo.  He's 10 weeks old.

9.  My tape dispenser - a ladies, red, high-heeled shoe!  Every woman deserves red high heels!

10.  My Bible.  God's Word - the coolest of them all!




Thoughts?  Questions?  Want to share your story?  Ask for prayer? Please share in the comments section.
(If you’re on the homepage, click on the post headline, & scroll down to find the comments section.)

Enter your email address to get Tin Roof Sundae posts in your Inbox


Delivered by FeedBurner
To prove you are not a robot or spammer you will receive a confirmation email. Click the link provided.

4 comments:

  1. All very COOL !

    I checked out the Tractivity.
    Looks GREAT. I have lost 2 pedometers, 2 cheapo ones didn't last long and another has not worked since I changed the battery.
    Maybe Santa will bring me one for Christmas!

    Have a Wonderful Week

    BLESSINGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tractivity is wonderful. I very much enjoy it, and it comes with other clips to attach it to other types of shoes, or to strap it onto your ankle. Blessings. Hugs.

      Delete