My Favorite Positive Affirmations


Positive thinking has helped me greatly in the past.  I learned early on that thinking positive isn’t something that comes natural to everyone.  For some, we have to change our brain.  I started with positive affirmations written on index cards.  It didn’t take long and it started to work.  Here are some of my fave’s.
  1. Today is a very happy day.  I choose to rejoice
  2. I am confident
  3. I know I can depend on God to save me
  4. I am beautiful inside and outside
  5. I am worthy of love
  6. God loves me just as I am
  7. I have overcome all my trials in life, and will continue to do so with God’s help
  8. I am a positive thinker
  9. I am happy
  10. I am free of anger and resentment
  11. I forgive (person’s name who you want to forgive) for (the offense that they did / said to you)
  12. For singles:  I am fulfilled as a single woman / man
  13. I am at peace with my past
  14. I am sexy
  15. I love working out
  16. I am strong
  17. I will keep my faith in God for all my needs and desires
  18. I am independent
  19. I was made for more
  20. It’s OK to say ‘No’ to others requests when I feel they are crossing my personal boundaries


Thoughts?  Questions?  Want to share your story?  Ask for prayer? Please share in the comments section.
(If you’re on the homepage, click on the post headline, & scroll down to find the comments section.)

Check out these other great options and join in the conversations...
Carley Cooper RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Carley Cooper on Facebook
Facebook
Carley Cooper on Twitter
Twitter
Carley Cooper on YouTube
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment