NEW Website Launches

My NEW website. Please sign up to follow by email or RSS feed.  Carley Cooper... everything in one site!   Connect to the latest book news, blogs, and more!


Worship Melodies and Tin Roof Sundae sites will remain the same.  All book reviews have been moved to the new site, and will continue to be posted there in the future.  

Also, coming soon is the launch of another new website called Breaking the Window, which is about fighting stigma against Mental Health and Abuse issues.  If you are a professional in these fields and would like to write a Guest Author Post, or if you simply have a story to share, I encourage you to contact me.  I'd love to post your help or your story.  Sign up to follow by email or by RSS feed.  Thank you.  


Plus, if you haven't signed up to follow Worship Melodies blogs yet, please feel free to do so.  It's devotional messages based on my journey to God. He longs to have an intimate relationship with us. It's music to His ears when we worship him by 'singing His praises' even through our trials. I pray my Worship Melodies bring you blessings.

~~~~~ You have changed my sadness into a joyful dance; you have taken away my sorrow and surrounded me with joy. So I will not be silent; I will single praise to you. Lord, you are my God; I will give you thanks forever. ~Ps 30:11-12 (GNT) 


Finally, I've just recently started writing as a blogger for the International Bipolar Foundation.  I am one of more than a dozen bloggers internationally.  I will post a blog, on average, about once per month.  Please follow at:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment