Is it Storage or Artwork?

I had a problem with not having enough storage space for my jewelry. I created these wall racks and I have storage and instant artwork too!
Frames with window screen stapled inside for hanging earrings. I wish I could take credit for the concept, but I did see this somewhere else.

 
 
 A tie rack, painted & decorated with stickers to hang larger necklaces. This one was my idea.

 
  
 A small key holder to hold my small necklaces.

So what do you think.  Is it storage, or is it artwork?  Leave your comments below.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thoughts?  Questions?  Want to share your story?  Ask for prayer? Please share in the comments section.
(If you’re on the homepage, click on the post headline, & scroll down to find the comments section.)

Enter your email address to get Tin Roof Sundae posts in your Inbox


Delivered by FeedBurner
To prove you are not a robot or spammer you will receive a confirmation email. Click the link provided.

16 comments:

  1. Great idea Thanks for Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you liked it. Blessings to you. Hug.

      Delete
  2. How creative!!! What great ideas for storing your jewelry. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea I have 3 large jewelery boxes and a 10 shelve unite for my beads Sorted by color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Sounds like some awesome storage. Blessings, Hug

      Delete
  4. I guess you can call it whatever you want...I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! Love them all! Got me thinking now!! Thanks for sharing. Great. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love it when I inspire people. It feels like I'm returning the favor. I'd love to see pics of your creations. Blessings. HUG.

      Delete
  6. I call it functional art! It works well. -- Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha... thanks Evelyn. I can always count on you to help make sense of it all. LOL Blessings. Hugs.

      Delete
  7. I think that it is a little of both. Thank you for some great ideas!...Cindi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I hope it's an inspiration for some of your own awesome ideas. Let me know what comes of it. Blessings.

      Delete
  8. Ya! Great!
    You are very clever !
    Have a Thrilling Thursday
    You can do it. We can do it.
    BLESSINGS!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Thanks for reading and for the feedback. Many blessings to you. HUGS

      Delete