Books I Want to Write

by Carley Cooper

  1. All the Super Sexy Jesus Men I know  (Isn't it in the bible somewhere that sexy men shouldn't be preaching to women?  It’s just not fair!)
  2. How to Cook Bacon without Filling the House Full of Smoke (BTW... someone got some free time to teach me how to cook bacon?)
  3. What Would Happen if there Was No Chocolate (People would be depressed, no one would want to have sex, and the human race would die.  Chocolate is vital to our survival people!)
  4. Why Pizza is the Perfect Food  (‘Cause it just is.)
  5. Why Cheesecake is the Other Perfect Food (Hmmm... that’s a lot of food books.  I wonder if there’s a message in that for me?)
  6. Why Pointy Toe Shoes are Not Fashion (They are ugly and they are weapons!)
  7. The Truth Behind What’s Wrong with Men (‘Cause they’re insensitive, not too bright, and boys are yucky... shortest book in history.)
  8. How to be Single & Childless and Still Have a Working Brain (Believe it or not there are those who have opinions and a working imagination without ever having given birth.  OK, that’s my one rant book.  Gimme a break peeps, everyone has their limits.)
  9. The Ultimate Joke Book (Jokes I've Received from Ruthie in My Email)
  10. The Ultimate Joke Book, Part 2 (I love Ruthie soooo much, but sometimes I get a lot of email.  That’s OK, though.  Keep ‘em comin’ Babes.)


6 comments:

  1. LOL !

    GREAT titles/subjects

    You COULD write them

    BLESSINGS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want an autographed copy of the chocolate and pizza one. lol. You are going to be busy.... hhehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL You got it!
      Many blessings to you. HUGS.

      Delete
  3. The Chocolate one was definitely a Spirit-led, revelational inspiration! hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete